My cell phone keeps searching and will not call out or send texts. I have reset it and it still says searching only way i can do anything is wifi! What do I do?
Kbrown0830
0 Likes
Re: My cell phone keeps searching and will not call out or send texts. I have reset it and it still says searching only way i can do anything is wifi! What do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kbrown0830, a phone of that nature should not be acting that way. When did this start? What type of reset did you do on your phone? What is your zip code?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My cell phone keeps searching and will not call out or send texts. I have reset it and it still says searching only way i can do anything is wifi! What do I do?
Kbrown0830

I did the power and middle button rest and did the settings restart. The zip code is 35772 my entire phone is slow and won't process

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the troubleshooting you have done so far. You are awesome. The zip code you gave me is a rock solid as far as coverage is concerned. Is there anyone else having this issue as far as you know?  Where is this happening exactly? Has there been any changes to the device such as software updates?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes