My iPhone 5s goes directly to voicemail for callers. Where do I go to set the time allowed for the phone to alert me that someone is calling?
mindoveryoga

How do i control the time it takes for my phone to ring or otherwise alert me that someone is calling? Right now it just sends them directly to voicemail.@

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 5s goes directly to voicemail for callers. Where do I go to set the time allowed for the phone to alert me that someone is calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Greetings mindoveryoga! I'm very sorry that your calls are going directly to voicemail. Although I would want to know if this behavior is the result of a device setting, it's far more likely that your calls are going directly to voicemail because of a network setting or service issue.   Calls can go directly to voicemail as a result of a setting (such as Call Forwarding) which may have been inadvertently activated. To check this, please call *73 from your iPhone. You should hear some beeps after the call connects. When you do, hang up and then test call your number. If the call rings on your iPhone, then it was Call Forwarding all along. Let me know how it goes!    DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5s goes directly to voicemail for callers. Where do I go to set the time allowed for the phone to alert me that someone is calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Greetings mindoveryoga! I'm very sorry that your calls are going directly to voicemail. Although I would want to know if this behavior is the result of a device setting, it's far more likely that your calls are going directly to voicemail because of a network setting or service issue.   Calls can go directly to voicemail as a result of a setting (such as Call Forwarding) which may have been inadvertently activated. To check this, please call *73 from your iPhone. You should hear some beeps after the call connects. When you do, hang up and then test call your number. If the call rings on your iPhone, then it was Call Forwarding all along. Let me know how it goes!    DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes