My iPhone 6 is only getting 3, sometimes 2 bars on my wifi....and its slow.....my 4s got 5 bars all the time on my home wifi.....any suggestions?
Rico9236

My iPhone 6 is only getting 3, sometimes 2 bars on my wifi....and its slow.....my 4s got 5 bars all the time on my home wifi.....any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 is only getting 3, sometimes 2 bars on my wifi....and its slow.....my 4s got 5 bars all the time on my home wifi.....any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rico9236

We definitely want to make sure you're getting the service you need! The 4S was a 3G device and the 6 is able to connect to 4G LTE. It's possible the bar display is different because it's reflecting your 4G LTE connection which was not available on your previous device. Are you noticing any different in call quality or trouble connecting to data? Which zip code are you in?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 is only getting 3, sometimes 2 bars on my wifi....and its slow.....my 4s got 5 bars all the time on my home wifi.....any suggestions?
Not applicable

Did you actually read what was written.

The poster stated his/her WiFi is slower not cellular data.

To original poster go here: http://www.apple.com/support/iPhone

There has been posts claiming that your router works on 2.4 MHz. Versus the 5 MHz. Available on A/C/B/G/N wireless routers.

See if a solution has been found other than switching to 2.4

Good Luck

0 Likes