My iPhone was fully charged when I was getting an international call. When I answered the call the phone went off. Since then I've been trying to turn it ON but no results. Can any one of you help me with this please. Thank You.
Gihan_Kaushyal

My phone is still under Verizon's contract period. So can I ask for their help for free???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone was fully charged when I was getting an international call. When I answered the call the phone went off. Since then I've been trying to turn it ON but no results. Can any one of you help me with this please. Thank You.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gihan.Kaushyal,

Help is right here! Please try holding both the Power and Home buttons down together until you see a white apple appear on the screen (should take about 30 seconds or so), then release the buttons. That should wake your phone up in no time at all!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone was fully charged when I was getting an international call. When I answered the call the phone went off. Since then I've been trying to turn it ON but no results. Can any one of you help me with this please. Thank You.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gihan.Kaushyal,

Help is right here! Please try holding both the Power and Home buttons down together until you see a white apple appear on the screen (should take about 30 seconds or so), then release the buttons. That should wake your phone up in no time at all!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes