My iphone7 Plus won't let me delete all my voicemail
IAMBUTTERCUP

I have about 6 voicemail that I have tried to delete and they keep appearing right back on my iphone 7 plus.

Has anyone else encountered this? I am not sure if it's related to back up on the phone or what. How do I delete them all? I

have gone through the normal process of deleting but they keep appearing back on the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone7 Plus won't let me delete all my voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IAMBUTTERCUP,

I know how frustrating it can be for those pesky voicemails to keep reappearing. Let's get rid of them for good. Since you have an iPhone, they are probably getting backed up with your iCloud.

When you go to your phone app, then voicemail, do you see "Deleted Voicemails" at the bottom of the list? If so, click on that & then choose "Clear All". This will rid your device of the unwanted voicemails.

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
12over7

My phone doesn't have a voicemail app.  MyVerizon doesn't have any way to manage it.  Verizon is by far the most expensive mobile service in the US.  Apple is the most expensive phone on the market.  I get several spam vms a day and I need a way to manage all the garbage without trying to delete them one at a time.  This is the most useless voicemail system I've ever seen.  This has a 1990's era user interface. 

0 Likes
12over7

I found a way to do it.  I called customer service and asked them to delete my voicemail service then add it again.  On my phone, I had to select one message at a time and delete them .... after dozens of pages I finally got them all cleared.

Still not much better than what we were doing in 1990.

0 Likes