My phone is messing up majorly!
Bridgettann

Okay so I have the iphone 4s and lately it has been messing up a lot. I can't take it anymore. They used to be just minor things but now they have become major. Lately I woke up with no contacts even though they were there before I went to sleep. Today I wake up and I am texting someone and I go to text them back and the conversation is gone and I didn't delete it! Now it shows I have two messages but when I go to click the icon nothing is there, but it shows in the notifications, but will not let me click on it. Can anyone help me please, is it possible to recover these conversations, they are really important to me. My icloud doesn't give me the option to back up text messages for some reason so using icloud wont work? Is there anything I am desperate!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone is messing up majorly!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bridgettann, I definitely understand your concern to get those messages back! This is definitely out of the ordinary for the device to do this. Was there any physical or water damage on the device? If you have backed up your messages previously via our Integrated Messaging system, the conversation would appear via the website and can sync up to 90 days. To see if you have registered and previously synced Integrated Messaging, check out this link: http://bit.ly/19NkiPJ Keep us posted if this has worked for you!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes