MyVerizon order status having an issue
andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB at 12:08PM (3:08PM EST) on Friday Sept 12 and the order status on the verizon website has been having an issue ever since. When will it show up my order? And how can I know when my phone is being shipped/delivered? Verizon, please fix the order status, it keeps displaying "We are experiencing system issues, please try again later." That has been on there for a week already.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MyVerizon order status having an issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

andrewp92,

A new device is definitely very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hands on the latest in technology with the new iPhone 6 as possible. I do apologize that you are having issues with tracking your orders but we do have a solution for you. Our internet orders team can track the order for you by calling 866-338-7390. By reaching out them, we can get some account information from you which will help us with getting you the info on when you should expect your phone. Congratulations on the purchase of the new iPhone 6 Plus and we hope you enjoy your phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

andrewp92,

A new device is definitely very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hands on the latest in technology with the new iPhone 6 as possible. I do apologize that you are having issues with tracking your orders but we do have a solution for you. Our internet orders team can track the order for you by calling 866-338-7390. By reaching out them, we can get some account information from you which will help us with getting you the info on when you should expect your phone. Congratulations on the purchase of the new iPhone 6 Plus and we hope you enjoy your phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

Are you checking status from link in email? It sounds like your checking from My Verizon. That's where I get the same error as you mentioned.

andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I checked it at MyVerizon. Even though it said ship date to Oct 24, I hope they deliver it soon.

0 Likes