HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need help with activating Voice Mail. I am new to Verizon moving from At
mama23dogs
Legend

Open the dialer app and tap on the icon on the bottom left that looks like a tape.  Follow prompts to set up voicemail, or you can also dial "*86" and listen to the prompts on the phone and key the selections you want; and after the Voicemail Setup is complete make sure you call your iPhone 6 from another phone to test the Voicemail by leaving a message on your iPhone 6 and then play the recording through the iPhone 6 Voicemail icon that looks like a tape in "Phone" icon menu and then find the voicemail you left and press the play button to check it. You will now hear the recording you left. Thank you and have a great day.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Need help with activating Voice Mail. I am new to Verizon moving from At
mama23dogs
Legend

Open the dialer app and tap on the icon on the bottom left that looks like a tape.  Follow prompts to set up voicemail, or you can also dial "*86" and listen to the prompts on the phone and key the selections you want; and after the Voicemail Setup is complete make sure you call your iPhone 6 from another phone to test the Voicemail by leaving a message on your iPhone 6 and then play the recording through the iPhone 6 Voicemail icon that looks like a tape in "Phone" icon menu and then find the voicemail you left and press the play button to check it. You will now hear the recording you left. Thank you and have a great day.

0 Likes