New iPhone purchase
electricanth

I have been Verizon customer for about 15 years.I see Verizon and Apple are offering the new Iphones.I have gotten e-mails from both Verizon and Apple.It looks to me that Apple is offering the the phone i want(Iphone 11 Pro max)for at least $10.00 a month cheaper-it may have something to do with the amount of cash back.My question is am I free to purchase the new phone from Apple and put it in service with Verizon?I am not looking for music for a year or anything else offered..Verizon wants $46.00 I think and Apple is charging I think about 33.00(my price figures may not be exact because I would have to go through the steps to get exact price.)I have a Iphone 8 plus that is eligible for upgrade.So is there a problem with me buying the phone from Apple?Or if anyone knows of a reason this is a bad idea......Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New iPhone purchase
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, you can purchase direct from Apple. If you purchase direct from Apple, you may want to consider the unlocked version instead of the Verizon version and just move the SIM card from your current phone to the new phone. This way you would not have to pay the activation fee associated with purchasing the Verizon version of the phone. The unlocked version will work just fine on Verizon.

0 Likes