Re: No Service Puerto Rico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, PreciousAB. I see that you wrote in about having issues with your service while in Puerto Rico, and I am here to help. Are you showing any LTE bars on your phone?

*Crystal

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP1, thanks so much for contacting us and raising this to us, I am sorry to hear about the experience you had today with your signal, that is not the service we want to provide to our customers, I would like to help you with this, have you tried to reset your network settings?

>Arturo

0 Likes
sammples

hi there. i was wondering if you had service when you returned the following week? i was also in PR during this week in November and completely fried my new iPhone due to all the resets Verizon support had me doing to "connect." hoping it was resolved by the time you went back, any info would be appreciated. thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you, sammples. Let's gather some more information, so we can better assist. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue with your device?

*Rebecca

0 Likes