No more free trade-ins?
davevideo
Enthusiast - Level 1

My two-year contract is nearly up for renewal.

How do I find out exactly what date?

And don't I get a FREE upgrade from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7?  I recall that I got a free upgrade from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 in Oct. 2014.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No more free trade-ins?
rcschnoor
Legend

Log in to your MyVerizon account and look at the contract maturity date. You can also call #upg from your phone.

If there are not any CURRENT promotions for which you qualify, then NO you do not get a FREE upgrade to the iPhone 7. There is a CURRENT promotion where you can get $550 credit over 2 yrs for an iPhone 7/7+ for trading in your old iPhone 6 in good working condition without any cosmetic/physical damage.

iPhone | New Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

Log in to your MyVerizon account and look at the contract maturity date. You can also call #upg from your phone.

If there are not any CURRENT promotions for which you qualify, then NO you do not get a FREE upgrade to the iPhone 7. There is a CURRENT promotion where you can get $550 credit over 2 yrs for an iPhone 7/7+ for trading in your old iPhone 6 in good working condition without any cosmetic/physical damage.

iPhone | New Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless

m8rsoup
Enthusiast - Level 2

vzw does not offer a two year contract upgrade price in phones anymore but you can buy directly through the Apple Store and from apple online at a reduced price for two year contracts

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Although the $650 credit  was over 9/30, a new one started 10/1 for a $550 credit. Still a great deal!!

0 Likes