No service -Malibu CA
Aprhansen

I left Sprint after 7 years because my service magically disappeared overnight. Now I've been with Verizon for a year and te same thing has happened. No cell service in my home. Can't get a call, send a call and I'm missing texts and voicemails. I've done a network reset, called *228 when I had service at my office (in Santa Monica) and nothing has changed. Verizon put in a tech support ticket and I received a "ticket closed" text but nothing has changed.

I'm getting really really frustrated.

Phone shows Verzon in the corner but no 3G.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service -Malibu CA
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You need to contact VZW again and find out what info was provided to justify a closed ticket. Also, if you know other VZW customers in your area check with them to make sure they too are having service issues. You can also try going to your local Apple store to see if they can find anything wrong with the device...otherwise, the issue is probably solely related to service issues.

0 Likes
Re: No service -Malibu CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aprhansen,

Good afternoon! I'm sorry to learn that the service suddenly stopped working inside your home. Have you been able to reach out to our technical team for support with the ticket filed? I can definitely help with that ticket if you still need assistance. Please let me know.

Thank you!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes