Not receiving or delivering all texts in group messages
molls692

My family and I have been having issues with our group texting. Numerous times I haven't received all my texts and have no clue what people are talking about. It also happens to my family, they are not getting all my texts. I've also noticed this in a group thread with my friends. I've restarted my phone many times. Not sure what's going on. Either it's the software or the Verizon network. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving or delivering all texts in group messages
stef7
Master - Level 2

I do not think you are alone:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7669378?start=15&tstart=0

According to the posters on the Apple forum, it's a problem on Apple's end.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving or delivering all texts in group messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is for every one of your text messages to arrive at their intended destination to avoid confusion, molls692. I’m sure we can work together towards a solution. Which model iPhone are you using? When you go into Settings > General > About on your iPhone, what Version is listed for your software? Do you notice if the messages that you don’t receive are coming from particular types of devices (Apple, Android, etc) as well as any pattern to the people that don’t receive your messages?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes