Re: Old iPhone trade in for iPhone 6?
scubaphish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind, I found it , thanks

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

How do I go about trading in store to receive the $200 credit? Can I submit my trade online them show up at the store instead of mailing it in?

0 Likes
dougv
Enthusiast - Level 2

be careful when turning in your phone.  I purchased a supposedly "new" Iphone 5c and it has all of the other users information, their messages, their email addresses of people who have texted them, videos they made, links going to their icloud storage, even their app id for buying apps through the app store.   Unfortunately it also has my account, so I'm still trying to figure out how to decouple them.

0 Likes
mkc706

If my iPhone 4 has a broken sleep button, can I still trade it in? It still meets all of the criteria mentioned listed above.

0 Likes
johnclevohio

If I read this right, I am currently out of contract since 2013.  I can pay full price for the Iphone 6, get a $200 gift card for turning in a Iphone 4, and keep my unlimited data (since purchasing the device at full cost).  Just want to make sure before selling my Iphone 4 since I do not want a new 2yr contract and lose unlimited data.

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Honestly I do not really see why I would need to buy the Iphone from Verizon.

When I go to the trade in site and enter my Iphone 5 info says I will get:

Appraised Value  $160.00

Promotion Value  $40.00

Total $200

I could buy the phone from Apple and do my trade in with Verizon and get the $200 card

0 Likes
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have seen it written on here a few times, but read elsewhere that it is NOT possible on PRE-ORDERS.

VZW rep can you help me out here?!

When pre-ordering tonight, can we bill the iPhone 6+ to our account?! That way we can pay for it with our trade in giftcard $???

I have heard mixed answers all around, but read Erin from VZW's post saying you can Bill it to your account!

HELP!!! Smiley Happy Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes
BeveeBee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Quite a few reps on here stated that you can bill to account and since we only have 2 hours and 14 minutes left, only time will tell.

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

What time will the pre-order for the iPhone 6 be in EST for me when it's 12:01 AM PST?

0 Likes