Order Incorrectly Cancelled by Verizon
Alyssa_Kuhn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an order for an iPhone 11 which required verification of my address and identity. When I called the fraud department, within 24 hours, they gave me a non-functional link to upload verification documents to. When I called back, the same day, they gave me an email to send verification documents to. I received a reply to my email saying they would process the order looking at my additional documents. Last night I received another email that said my order was cancelled. When I called the fraud department again, they said there was no evidence of me calling or emailing. Even though I have the verification number of my email sending them documents. They told me to place the order again to initiate the process of verification again for a new order since mine was “past the time to verify since I hadn’t contacted Verizon within the 24 hour period for verification” even though I certainly did and have proof of this contact. 

So, I re-placed the order for the same iPhone and it now says that it will be sent 7 days later than my original order. I think that since it is Verizon’s fault that this order’s documents were misplaced, the original shipping date should be honored. 

I called within the 24 hour period to verify my order, I followed the instructions of the fraud department agent, and I submitted all required documents. Yet my order was still inappropriately cancelled. This is a Verizon issue with communication and record keeping. I am not satisfied with this service and I hope that Verizon does the correct thing for honoring the original order date. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Incorrectly Cancelled by Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi and good morning. I'm sorry to hear of all the heartache you've had while purchasing your iPhone 11. We'll gladly do what we can to assist. Is this for a new line or service or an upgrade? -Arya

0 Likes
Alyssa_Kuhn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello Arya. Thank you for your quick response. This order is for a new line of service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here for support and happy to help in any way possible, Alyssa_Kuhn. Is this new line of service for a new account, or is your order for a new line on an existing account? 
*Cheyenne

0 Likes