Order Status Changed from "Awaiting Inventory" to "Completed".
dnd7912

I ordered a Silver 64g on the 24th. My order status said that it should ship the 24th and that it was "awaiting inventory", but this morning it changed to "Completed". Does this mean that my phone will ship soon? I still have no tracking number and never received an email. It is an overnight ship so i'm not sure if they'll even bother to update my tracking information.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Order Status Changed from "Awaiting Inventory" to "Completed".
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dnd7912,

The waiting game is never a fun one. But, knowing an iPhone is on the other end is always worth waiting for. Ultimately, "Completed" will not mean that your phone has shipped. You will, however, receive a shipment notification. And as advised by a fellow poster, you can always check your credit statement as you will not be charged until it ships.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JessieNicole
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check your credit card statement online, if they did in fact ship it, they would charge you for it right away.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dnd7912,

The waiting game is never a fun one. But, knowing an iPhone is on the other end is always worth waiting for. Ultimately, "Completed" will not mean that your phone has shipped. You will, however, receive a shipment notification. And as advised by a fellow poster, you can always check your credit statement as you will not be charged until it ships.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes