Order Status
mikaminaj88

I ordered the apple iphone 4 at about 12am... it is now 9pm. When i check my order status only it still says processing and my credit card has not been billed yet. 
I was just just wondering is it official, for sure that my order went through already or could it be denied? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Status
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

With it being Sunday it's possible you won't see any update until tomorrow or Tuesday. As far as it being denied...if you are denied because of poor credit (or a deposit is required) then your order could be canceled. Are you a new customer? Since you just placed the order today I wouldn't worry too much. Like I said, it is Sunday and you aren't guaranteed an update immediately anyway. Your credit card wouldn't be charged until the order is shipped.

0 Likes
mikaminaj88

Yes I am a new customer.  But that makes plenty of sense... but if i did require a deposit how come they didnt say so when i put my social and drivers license information in right away?

0 Likes
mikaminaj88

it also pending credit review what does that mean

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

mikaminaj88 wrote:

Yes I am a new customer.  But that makes plenty of sense... but if i did require a deposit how come they didnt say so when i put my social and drivers license information in right away?

I'm not saying this is what will happen...it's just a possible event that would cause it to cancel. Chances are you would have been alerted to a need for a deposit during the  checkout process.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

mikaminaj88 wrote:

Well, if it's pending credit review then it's apparently doing just that...pending a credit check review. Again, this honestly may just be related to you placing an order on a Sunday. If you're truly concerned then you can try calling Customer Service tomorrow morning (I'm pretty sure the department that looks at credit decisions is probably closed) to see if they can give you an update. Or if you are near an actual Verizon store you might want to drop by and get this handled in the store. You would be able to receive your phone immediately and would know the decision and requirements rather than having to wait.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

mikaminaj88 wrote:

Hi mikaminaj88,

I trust that your order has been processed by now and your phone has been delivered and activated. As indicated by kaebfly (thanks!) the process may take some time to complete as your credit must be reviewed. For future reference, please keep in mind that you can always follow up on your order status by contacting our Internet sales team at 866-338-7390, their hours of operation are Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM EST, and Saturday: 8 AM - 5 PM EST.

0 Likes