Re: Order issues
nirender

I have the same issue and have spent several hours on the phone since Jan 29th trying to get this resolved. 

Nirender

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure all our customers are receiving assistance. Please, Private Message us anytime for live agent support. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
saibaldey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, and now stuck with an order that I paid for but no sign of receiving the new phones, nobody can help, not even customer service. Amazing situation, I spent a total of 12 hours over phone and chat (combined) but no solution yet. Verizon store managers cannot do anything either. Very frustrating, to see something for which I made the necessary payment but no indication of I will be getting the product. Verizon should do something to resolve the issue, there should be somebody with the authority to override the system and release the purchases for shipping.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we would appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

*Kerry

0 Likes
terri316

I have this same issue right now. At this point I want to cancel the order but no one will help me. I spent the better part of  yesterday trying to deal with this and I have HAD IT! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to look into your order with you here. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon.

*Robert

0 Likes