Otter box case arrived, I5 is next.
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Otter box came today, and the I5s tomorrow afternoon. One for me 32GB black, and the wife 32GB white. The best of luck with everones orders. talk to you all, in one or two years for the I5s lol. I'm loving this Otter box. Looking at the Otter box screen it's the same size as my or I should say droid x in the trash. I will put it in the middle of the strret on saturday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Otter box case arrived, I5 is next.
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

where did you order your otterbox from?     

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The verizon web page. It only came in black Smiley Sad.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

yeah i ordered from otter because i wanted a different color than black lol

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thats what my wife did as well. Ordered right from otterbox. She stated it will ship out this Friday.  Maybe monday she will get it.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

nice, mine wont ship until the 28th im going to have to be very very careful for a week lol i might go check some local stores tomorrow to try and find one

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live here in Boston, and they are already camping out at the Apple store lol. On a night like this in New England it's to cold tonight, good luck to them, by 2am lol. I'm to old for that crap!

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

yeah i grew up in mass and its cold there.. i had done my fair share of waiting for things though... ps2/xbox/game cube.. camped out for all 3 of them in mass lol... here in tampa where i live now people have been camped out for a couple days.. but hey its tampa lol

0 Likes