PROMO NOT ADDED TO ACCOUNT
mikejbautista1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a frustrating time with Verizon’s promo $1000 credit towards the new iPhone. I traded 2 iPhones and still have not received the promo of 1000 for each iPhone(2 iPhones)  I traded. Each agent is not helpful in adding the promo to my account. This is frustrating and I was promised this promo as I was with ATT prior to this switch to Verizon. The sales agent promised my promo for my 2 iPhones and that I would not have an issue. I’ve been having this issue for almost 3 months now and this has not been resolved. I need help asap and would love for this to be resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PROMO NOT ADDED TO ACCOUNT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to Verizon.  We are here to address all of your questions and concerns.  Please send us a PM so we are able to help

*Theresa

0 Likes
mikejbautista1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told to PM you. I am having a frustrating time with the 1000 promo your company Verizon is advertising for iPhone trade in. I traded in 2 iPhone 13 Pro Max 5g phones and the promo has not been applied to my account lines. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for your reply.  Please do send us a PM in messenger, so we are able to assist.

*Theresa

0 Likes