Pending order error
stevecottrell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had a pending order on my account for over a month and have been unable to subscribe to the Apple one unlimited add on that comes with my plan.

several chats, calls, and support tickets have resulted in nothing so far.

very frustrating 

anyone out there have a solution to clear the pending orders? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pending order error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those details, stevecottrell. That definitely seems rather odd. Please send us a Private Note, so we can look further into this issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
lovelyvettee

Ive been going through the same thing. Ive had a pending order stuck for 4 days, Ive spoke to numerous agents online via app chat and had two tickets with one escalation and still no service.

0 Likes
stevecottrell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, mine has been stuck for two months now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, lovelyvettee! Thank you for letting us know about the pending order stuck you have with us. I'm going to send you a private note to discover what might have happened >Axel

0 Likes
lovelyvettee

it's been very frustrating i keep getting told to wait a specific timeframe and time goes by still no service. im thinking about just switching carriers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please, help me reply on the private note I sent you. >Axel

0 Likes
lovelyvettee

update 3/29: spent about 3 hours chatting with social media support team from 8AM-11AM PST with the same response ive been getting for the past 4 days. I was told the core team is working on my issue and to wait until midnight ... which is the same cycle that's been happening.

It seems like I'm at a dead end.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know about your concern, Steve.

It will be a pleasured to check out the status of your order and see what is going on. 

Please, send us a private note for more assistance.

Remember that we are available 24/7.

>Tania

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that you have been enduring issues on activating your device  due to a stuck pending order conerns me, I am here and want to help you with this, please send a Private Message, so I can look into this.  

*Lisa

0 Likes