Phone call transcript
cglbrees
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I view the transcript of my phone calls (all the numbers that have called my phone)???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone call transcript
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To view your call history in My Verizon, go to the My Usage page on the My Verizon website. Select the line you want to view, and scroll down to the usage meter. To view your call history, select "View minute details". To download your call and text history onto a spreadsheet, select "Download as spreadsheet."

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
paydfor1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What you advise seems to only work on unbilled calls.  How do you now download billed calls.  This is the first time I have not been able to download a call log from a bill that lists all calls.  How is this done now?  Detailed steps please.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paydfor1, I totally get what you are saying. If you would like to view usage that was already billed from previous cycles, you will need to look at the PDF copy of the bill and select the billing period you would like to view. Check out the link below for details about how to view your usage detail. Let us know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/6600EU4ym

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
bacheak
Enthusiast - Level 2

i only see phone calls there.  you took away our ability to see old message historry.  please put it back.  show me where messages are on the bill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have full access to your call, data and text history bacheak.  I'm sorry this is no longer an option via the My Verizon pager. We appreciate the feedback and will forward this to the team who handles changes with the My Verizon information. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes