Poor cell service Constantly dropping calls in my home
evolutioncoach
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're in Raleigh NC, and are dropping calls inside our home all day long. We have had Verizon for decades. In fact it has been our ONLY cell provider and we were loyal because of its reliability but at this point we are looking at other options. Given the fact that this is our business phone it is more than problematic. It's costing us clients and it's not sustainable. We have tried reaching out to Verizon and have heard crickets from them. What happened to customer service? You guys used to be awesome. The difference is drastic. The problem only happens in our home (we have lived there for 12 years!!!!!! And had Verizon the ENTIRE time with zero issue until a couple of months ago!) We have not done anything different. It started out of the blue. We have 2 bars at most in our entire home. We drop calls repeatedly. But if we go outside in the middle of a greenway, or anywhere else other than our home, we can miraculously conduct business and not drop calls. I never thought we would switch but there's got to be other more reliable options.

Labels (1)
Re: Poor cell service Constantly dropping calls in my home
DWMcD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did this resolve for you? I am also in Raleigh and this just started for me. 15 years of loyal service to Verizon and now looking at other providers 

0 Likes
djayne62448

I'm in the St. Louis area and the past year cell reception has been terrible for all 4 of my lines.  Customer service has also gone downhill.  The Verizon stores only sale phones and equipment now and do not do any technical support.  It may be time for us to change as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DWMcD, are your calls the only thing impacted or your text and data service does not work either? We don't want to lose you and appreciate your tenure over the years.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes