Porting error
vaverizonuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ported in a number on a iPhone 11 Pro Max from AT&T to Verizon which was to be added to my existing account. Instead of adding the device to my account, the number replaced my existing number on my iPhone 14 Pro. I’ve been calling customer support continuously since the past 8 days to help me transfer the number back to the iPhone 11 Pro Max and reactivate my original number as well but neither of these are getting resolved. All they keep telling me is there’s an issue while transferring the number to the iPhone 11 Pro Max and wait for 24 hours. How many more hours/days do I have to wait for? I have no service now on either my iPhone 14 Pro or my iPhone 11 Pro Max and this is extremely frustrating. I don’t know what else to do, no one in the store helps, no one from customer support is able to figure it out and I’m following up everyday with a service provider to provide me with service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Porting error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself, I can understand that mistakes happen sometimes. We are all human after all, but for it to be ongoing without a solution for over 24-hours would be unaccepted to even myself, vaverizonuser. Let's see if we can get a fresh look into this issue and see what is holding up the resolution. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us to get started.

-Joseph

0 Likes