Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
jchien

I think mine has shipped as well.  I had two phones on the order but my shipping confirmation only shows one phone.

0 Likes
Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
jmilbra

Ordered on 10/11/13 at noon

Expected ship date 10/28

Money pulled out of account on 10/18

Shipped out on 10/21 next day delivery by UPS

Delivery set for today 10/22 by 10:30am.

It was a space grey 16g

0 Likes
tjljr

Ordered my 16gb Gold 5s on 10/02 .....  expected ship date - 11/11 !!  nothing as of today ....  very frustrating to have to wait OVER a month for a phone ...... and I am a NEW customer!!  I can't switch to Verizon til my phones come in..... oh yea - I ordered 2 - trying to leave Sprint and CAN'T!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tjljr,

I hear you! I know it is frustrating anticipating the arrival of your new phones. Thank you for choosing us as your wireless provider. We are here to help in anyway possible. The gold iPhone 5S is a high demand device. I am sure when you get it, you will be in love with it. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jq24

I ordered a grey 16gb and a gold 16gb on 9/26, and it has been frustrating to not have received the grey phone by now when it has been delivered to many customers purchasing weeks afterward. It seems to me Verizon should be shipping backordered products as they come available for customers that order multiple phones (with free shipping promised).

0 Likes
tjljr

I see a "Pending" charge hit my credit card today for the entire amount owed .....  looks like i might be getting closer!?!?

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gold 32gb ordered at 5:30 pm on the 20th.  Charge just hit my credit card but no tracking yet.  Light at the end of the tunnel!  Yay!

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

And I just got my tracking number.  Supposed to arrive on Tuesday! 

0 Likes
tjljr

Ditto - mine came today as well.....  Tuesday delivery day ......

0 Likes
lilrachel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome! I hope this may mean that I'm in the next bunch in the queue. I am still showing the 11/04 date did a phone order on the 20th (8:23pm, PST)  and do not have a temporary charge on my card yet. I am hoping that the charges will go through in the next couple of days.

I've been holding off on activating the new card. I also didn't want to call customer service in case there was an inadvertant mix up moving me further down in the queue. Oh gold, iPhone. I'm excited to meet you. I even have some gold nail polish to match... LOL