Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
lilrachel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Greetings,

Like many of you I am eagerly awaiting my iPhone 5s Gold (64). Making a transition from a Droid to iOS. Unfortunately I waited until later in the day on the 20th to order my phone as wanted to see the phone in person. My expected ship date is 11/04. I placed the order via phone and received the confirmation at 8:23pm. 🙂

0 Likes
Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
mochiistasty

Ordered 9/20 confirmation at 6:40am

was supposed to ship by 10/28 but I received an email today at 9:00am saying my iphone shipped. It's supposed to be here by friday.

Model is 16GB gold

0 Likes
Carlos_Vz

Ordered online on Sep 24th, 7:00pm (16GB Space Gray iPhone 5s), and I received it yesterday October 16th

(Original Estimated Shipping date was Oct 21st)

0 Likes
jchien

I was also told by a customer service rep that they are getting some on 10/28.  But with Verizon I will believe it when I see it happen.

0 Likes
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered in store 9/20 32gb gold

Order in process payment not taken yet

Estimated shipment: not available at this time

I spoke to cs yesterday and they first said they were waiting on payment ( which I gave them my payment info in the store)

Then they said they didn't know what was wrong with the account

This is just ridiculous if I would've known this would take so long and no communication from vw I would've went with a different mobile company.

0 Likes
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3
I was charged for phone but no tracking number yet. I hope to receive one soon.
0 Likes
Joeykun
Enthusiast - Level 1
Ordered 2 iPhone 5s in store on 10/14. one Space Grey, one Silver, both 16gb. Ship by date is 10/28. Order is processing, no further info.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Torresmsp,
I know you're excited to receive your device! I want you to have it as soon as possible as well. Have you received a tracking number yet? If not, please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number and account verification. I will review your account and provide all available information. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter at VZWSupport

0 Likes
raven316

I ordered a Apple iPhone 5s 16GB Silver on the 14th of October and the shipping date was the 28th. Just got an email and that bad dude is in Memphis!

0 Likes
nicolesara294

Ordered 32 gb gold on 9/20 at 8:30am in store. My expected ship date was 11/4 but on 10/18 my card was charged and I had tracking info. My phone should be at my door step tomorrow!

0 Likes