Pre-ordered iPhone 6s...still processing
Andjches

Hi! I pre-ordered an iPhone 6s space grey, 64 GB, at our local verizon store on September 12, however my order status has yet to change from processing payment. Should I be worried about not receiving on 9/25 launch day?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-ordered iPhone 6s...still processing
Pastor13th
Enthusiast - Level 2

No. Once it's processed, the phone will be shipped.

0 Likes
2Devon202

I also pre-ordered my iPhone 6s 128gb in gold on the store online, it said it would be delivered the 25th, but it has said processing since when I ordered it on the 12th of september.

I don't know whats going on.

I feel like ours should have shipped already because we pre-ordered so early.

This is kind of annoying!

0 Likes
Dmatt15921

I called Verizon about 5 minutes ago, seeing if I could get my tracking number, and the representative told me that on her end, the ship date is 9/25, and that applies to everyone. And also informed me from there, that it'll take 1-2 business days to have it at my doorstep

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know about that... Mine says its supposed to be shipped out today and be at the store by 3 pm 9/25. I have no movement on my tracking number though it just says the label was created.

0 Likes
Emerson73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here... pre-ordered and it says delivery date 9/25 however no delivery still at 7PM. Order still shows as pending.

0 Likes
Emerson73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your order is pending.

Expected Delivery Date:

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date.

verizon fail. Why promise if you can't deliver?

0 Likes
sa_young

Just called FedEX. My 6s was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it was not. FedEx said it would not be delivered til Monday. They said they received the shipments last Saturday but had to be put in a warehouse and they were unable to actually ship them until Thursday evening. This sucks. If I knew Verizon could not deliver yesterday I would not have ordered one.

0 Likes
Dmatt15921

I called Verizon yesterday morning inquiring, and was told that Friday morning, my order was put on hold cuz the fraud department needed to talk to me. Gotta love the last minute hold on my order. After talking to fraud, they told me they weren't sure when mine would ship, so I'm still waiting

0 Likes
Josephine9

Same exact thing is happening to me. This is so frustrating. Couldn't be more disappointed.

0 Likes