Preordering iPhone5... PLEASE HELP!
ramput

I am super excited to get the iphone 5, but should i preorder from verizon or apple? Which will get me my iphone the fastest????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Preordering iPhone5... PLEASE HELP!
QWQ512
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I pre ordered my iphone last year through Verizon I had no problems the site didn't crash  or anything like that. I finished my purchase and checked out and received my confirmation without any hassle. I received my phone the same day it hit store like at 10 am through UPS which is great since I didn't even have to leave my house.

0 Likes
jsan2011

HI, I just had a question, it kinda ties in with your statement about getting it the same day it hit the store. I am going to Hawaii next Wednesday, and I want to pre-order tonight. I want to have it shipped to my hotel. Do you know if it will be delivered the 21? Or is that when it will ship? Thank you.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i wouldn't even attempt to try to have it shipped anywhere but your home address. you can find nightmare stories when it comes to shipping anywhere other than the billing address. you would think it wouldn't be a big deal....but verizon can't ever seem to get it right when shipping to other than the billing address. tack on the fact that you don't even know exactly when it will arrive and your asking to have an iphone out in shipping land that you may recover days or a week later.

0 Likes
QWQ512
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea like the above person said only ship it to your home address. Best case you get it early on wednesday like it happened back when they released the iPhone 4 some people got it days early.

0 Likes