Representative made 2 accounts under my name one is fake
Sebackers

I opened an account with Verizon and they opened 2 accounts for me but they didn't tell me I had gotten with them to get new iPhones . I transferred over to them with t mobile to Verizon now one of the accounts is with sequium and when I speak to reps they say my account is clean this is very frustrating I only opened one account with them now they want to send me to collections for an account that representative made an error or created this is not my fault and now my credit is was down I’m very frustrated and need Verizon to resolve this and remove those marks off my credit!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Representative made 2 accounts under my name one is fake
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might need to report the fake/fraud account through their fraud prevention website.

https://www.verizon.com/fraud/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Representative made 2 accounts under my name one is fake
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sebackers,

I would be concerned too if there were any issues with my new account. We are here to help. We want to make sure we are on the same page with a few things. When you started your service with us, did you purchase new phones as well? What do you mean by "sequium"?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes