Return to Mail
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

When opening an attachment or a link from email the attachment or link opens fine in Safari, but there does not appear to be a DONE or BACK button to return to the e-mail msg. Am I missing something? I am having to hit the home button and then re-open mail and start all over again. Is their an easier and faster way to get back to the original e-mail ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Return to Mail
dbbrass
Contributor - Level 3

Well, I'm not positive if there's another way or not, but if you double press the home button (tap the button twice quickly), you'll get the 'recently used' apps slide up from the bottom.  If Safari is running and email was the last app you used prior, it will be the first one in the list.  Tap and you'll switch right to where you left off.

0 Likes
Macaddict
Contributor - Level 1
There should be a MESSAGE button in the upper left corner. This will take you back into the email.
0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

Macaddict wrote:
There should be a MESSAGE button in the upper left corner. This will take you back into the email.

No, there isn't.

0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

dbbrass wrote:

Well, I'm not positive if there's another way or not, but if you double press the home button (tap the button twice quickly), you'll get the 'recently used' apps slide up from the bottom.  If Safari is running and email was the last app you used prior, it will be the first one in the list.  Tap and you'll switch right to where you left off.

That's definately faster than the way I was doing it, thanks.

0 Likes