SMS Message Delivery
AppleUser5363

I sent a message to another iPhone that was delivered as a text message (not an iMessage). Is there any way to tell if it was delivered? Would looking at the bill help? Do messages that are not delivered still show up on the bill?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SMS Message Delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AppleUser5363,

I understand your concern, but I assure you there's no need to. My Verizon will display any messages you send but you're right, not iMessages. Even when you send text messages, you will see 'Delivered' under the green bubble. This will confirm what you need.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I know in My Verizon you can see (not the actual messge) to who and from text messages are sent.  As far as confirming delivery...I don't think I've seen that option before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AppleUser5363,

I understand your concern, but I assure you there's no need to. My Verizon will display any messages you send but you're right, not iMessages. Even when you send text messages, you will see 'Delivered' under the green bubble. This will confirm what you need.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

This info isn't correct.  The iPhone will not display "Delivered" to any device that isn't iOS or running a supported version of OS X. 

0 Likes