Re: Server Stopped Working message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your Safari browser works Carol7771! I appreciate everything you have tried already. If you go to Settings>Cellular> Is Safari turned on and green? Do you have any restrictions(Settings>General>Restricitons must be off) that you have created on the phone?

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Carol7771
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your suggestion below. I actually called Verizon support and they were able to walk me through my problem to a successful solution. I appreciate the service I receive with your company.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Will you tell us what it was so that other people in the future will know?

0 Likes
Carol7771
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone somehow got disconnected from the server...don’t know how.....I had my wi-fi on and am on an active data plan with Verizon. Anyway, did a complete shut down of my phone, turned my wi-fi off for a few minutes. After that I turned them both back on and “voila” I was up and running again. Thank you again for your help.