Service Documents
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to understand  something here, I got this email here today from Verizon Wireless right

Brad, your service documents are available in My Verizon

You're all set

Thanks for activating your service on 03/18/2023 for a new line of service

Important details concerning your wireless service and contract term can be found in My Verizon under Account Management.  then go to View My Documents. So I click on View My Documents and it takes me to the login screen to sign in to my account right, when I go to sign in and then click on continue and verify next time and then answer my security question and click on continue, this right here comes up as it won't let me proceed into my account right, this here comes up.  Additional account access is required to proceed

Unfortunately, your request can't be completed because you're an account member on a corporate account. And then right below that is says Request upgrade to Account Manager and right below that says continue to My Verizon Overview right, when I click on Request upgrade to Account Manager, nothing happens at all right, also when I click on Continue to My Verizon Overview nothing happens as it does not proceed any further as it still pops up the same thing Additional account access is required to proceed, And I am the account owner of my own account to be going through this, Yesterday I had got 2 lines disconnected on my account by returning 2 devices to the corporate store and they honored my request to disconnect both lines as I am back to 1 line on my account as that is what I want it to be is only 1 line on my account. So somebody please help me get through this so that I can have access to my own account and I am not an employee of a corporate store at all. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service Documents
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for replying back to me, I have that tooken care of the other day as a different customer representative helped me with it by unregistering me and letting me re-register my account again into the system and I am straight as I am not the account owner and not the account member anymore, as I am the only one on my account and nobody else is on it but me, but I thank you for reaching out to me

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, King23! We are able to assist with your account inquiries. Please reach out to us in a Private Note regarding this communication. 

*Adrian

0 Likes
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for replying back to me, I have that tooken care of the other day as a different customer representative helped me with it by unregistering me and letting me re-register my account again into the system and I am straight as I am not the account owner and not the account member anymore, as I am the only one on my account and nobody else is on it but me, but I thank you for reaching out to me

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! Thank you so much for reaching us this way!
I wil send you a link in order to address this matter.

>Oscar

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please, if you are still facing issue trying to access your account, do not hesitate and reach us as soon as possible. 

>Oscar

0 Likes
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your reply

My account is back to normal as I am now the account owner as I received help with it the other day from one of your social media people from on the Messenger