Shipping IPhone 6s Plus
Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered on 9/25 and had a shipping date of Oct 5 and then 12 and then 19 and now it says that the order has been processed with no payment yet and shipping is not available at this time. I'm annoyed and thinking about canceling and purchasing somewhere else.

Can you please give me some real feedback on when this may ship? I'm going out of town at the end of the month so hoped this would come before I'm away for a couple weeks. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Shipping IPhone 6s Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TrophyWife517,

We are excited to offer such an amazing phone, and we know the waiting is the hardest part. We are sad that you have to wait too. The demand beat Apples supply, and we are shipping devices as soon as we get them available. We want our customers to be well taken care of and get your devices without delay. Keep an eye on your account, when it charges for the device, you will be able to expect it soon after.

If you decide to cancel the order, and need to reorder with us, then you will be back at the beginning again, and your shipment date may get further away. Here is a link http://vz.to/1Wp8GMK you can use to track your order as well. Let us know if we can help in any way.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You won't be told when it will ship on here but calling CS might help give you a bit more info. If you find somewhere that has the one you want in stock now you might want to consider canceling the order and going to buy it. Not sure if you had some sort of incentive though (trade in promo for example)

Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I called and nothing!! They keep saying once the account is charged it will ship. It's just annoying. And yes it's the trade in/upgrade. Trying to wait it out and see. My have to cancel and reorder later when there is sufficient stock. Thanks for your feedback.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TrophyWife517,

We are excited to offer such an amazing phone, and we know the waiting is the hardest part. We are sad that you have to wait too. The demand beat Apples supply, and we are shipping devices as soon as we get them available. We want our customers to be well taken care of and get your devices without delay. Keep an eye on your account, when it charges for the device, you will be able to expect it soon after.

If you decide to cancel the order, and need to reorder with us, then you will be back at the beginning again, and your shipment date may get further away. Here is a link http://vz.to/1Wp8GMK you can use to track your order as well. Let us know if we can help in any way.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes