Shipping address invalid?
redbarnphotog
Enthusiast - Level 3

WTH?  It says shipping address invalid.  Its the same as the billing address that THEY entered for me!  It won't let me continue!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping address invalid?
walterkarroll
Contributor - Level 3

did it to me too...I had to ship to my mother in laws...her adressed worked for some reason

0 Likes
hmvargo
Contributor - Level 1

Got a family member or close neighbor? Use theirs, call them tomorrow tell them that it was an emergency. they'll understand. 

0 Likes
redbarnphotog
Enthusiast - Level 3

won't take my mom's address.....and I tried ship to business and it tells me to enter a company name and there is no line for company name.   This sucks.

0 Likes
cmathis91

Try a different browser.  That did the trick for me.  I was using Firefox, but it worked with Safari.

0 Likes
Zenyatta429

I feel your pain, I'm exhausted - I want to go to bed and now I can't get the shipping address to work.  I've tried multiple addresses and none of them are working.  I want to cry :smileysad:

0 Likes
Nathanls
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try this site to see if you are formatting your address correctly.  

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp

0 Likes
guitjon

Going through same thing.  Came here for answers. I'll try a different browser.

0 Likes
guitjon

Well...i tried soething. It wouldnt work in Safari either.  However, on the 2nd try of using my business adresss as a residential it went through. I halfway know the delivery guys for my place of employment...so fingers crossed.

0 Likes
jtalo

That's what my problem was!  I was getting really frustrated, so tried switching browsers, and now I'm getting an iPhone!  Thank you!

0 Likes