Re: Smartwatch cellular E911 error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us tonight. I want to make sure we're on the same page. Can you please provide more details?   

*Ana

0 Likes
user1115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Ana, when I tried to check in on the status of my existing ticket, one of the rep responded to me with my personal phone number included in her message. I was requesting my number to be removed from the post. It seems like the message was edited and my personal message was removed in the response now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We just want to confirm, has your concern been addressed?

*Brianna

0 Likes
user1115
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still waiting for my ticket to be resolved. I have not received any updates on my tickets yet. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for letting us know, we will be happy to assist you with more information, can you be so kind to let us know more details in a private conversation? 

>Eli

0 Likes
user1115
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got to solve my issue while talking to the support rep. 

I was able to use my brother's address, whose address was verifiable during cellular registration process from iPhone. Then I was able to immediately change it to my address by going to Account Settings -> E911 addresses once my line was activated. I assume it is not the E911 database system that does not have my address. It is just that the backend system or account-related system for cellular registration is broken.  

FYI for future customers with similar issues: it is not the rep's problem. I think this is just a process design failure from the engineering side of the house.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad you were able to get your Watch up and running! We're always here for you when you need help! Please, let us know what's on your mind anytime! 

*Chance

0 Likes