So I accidentally deleted a whole text conversation from my phone. Is there any way Verizon can get my messages back to me?
bluemerald

Verizon is my carrier and I have an iPhone 6.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: So I accidentally deleted a whole text conversation from my phone. Is there any way Verizon can get my messages back to me?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you use a cloud service where you back up your messages? If so, check there. Verizon Cloud backs up messages, but you would have had to set it to automatically back up.

0 Likes
Re: So I accidentally deleted a whole text conversation from my phone. Is there any way Verizon can get my messages back to me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn this message thread was deleted, bluemerald. Have you previously backed up your content  with iTunes or iCloud? If so, was this done when the thread was still on your phone? If this was the case you can restore your backed up content and the message thread will reload. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201418

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bluemerald

The problem is I never backed anything up. I was hoping that there was a possibility that since Verizon is my carrier there would be a way to get the messages back because I read that some carriers keep a record of all the messages that go through.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They do because the courts force them to and needs a court order to access it. Verizon lower end working have no access to those systems(could cause privacy issues due to high churn rates). So you will be hard press to get them form ANY carrier.

0 Likes