David, yes you can.

0 Likes
Re: Spending Limit Explanation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jav6 wrote:

@Doggo wrote:

Completely missed the issue all together. 

A sub account doesn't change an account financing limit. OP never asked about line limits. Even if line limits were an issue, the 10 lines is for phone lines, they mentioned adding an iPad, a connected device.

. . .

Adding an iPad to the account requires a phone number/line.  It is not just a 'connected device'.

The iPad is still treated as a connected device instead of as a phone for the type of line of service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like a plan! To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

0 Likes
ConfusedCustomer32
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, my wife and I had an account for 7 years and I recently started a business and transferred service to the business account and 3 months after I tried upgrading our PAID OFF phones with Verizon and they told me I needed to be a "customer" for 6 months before they will increase our Financial Spending Limit... does the previous 7 years not matter anymore? @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Fftanya-09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would love for you to help me also. I have 3 things paid off and I am trying to do an upgrade on my phone that is due for one and it says I have to pay 1200. When did this start because we were never told about it. I am sure a lot of loyal customers like myself will be looking into other plans

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are excited to hear that you are looking to upgrade your devices. All device accounts will have a specified Spending limit to be able to have a Device Agreement. What type of phones are you looking to upgrade to? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Fftanya-09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wanted to get the iPhone 13 Pro Max 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out! We want to make sure you're getting the best deal on the phone you want! Here's a link you can use to get started! https://www.verizon.com/deals/iphone/

And if you need help with more information on your spending limit, please send us a Private Note.

*Chance

0 Likes
Sunmoon20
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon since they bought out Altel. I have had up to three sub levels and 15 phones on a plan. Now I have 4 phones and two watches with everything is paid off but one phone with a balance of $300 and they are saying I reached my spending limit. I don’t understand. I have had multiple things on payment plans at the same time. I have  auto pay so payments are paid on time. They can’t provide any explanation on why I can’t upgrade my eligible phones. My daughter is currently removing her watch and phone from my plan and transfer to AT&T. I will soon follow if they don’t provide some explanation and address this spending limit issue. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to start a new conversation on the most relevant board. Thanks!