Text not delivered
pvandusen

Hi, I am having an issue where my text stop 3/4 of the way then i get an undeliverable message. I can access the web, make calls etc. I have unlimited texting...Anyone else having this problem??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text not delivered
Nanabarr

Yes, I'm having an issue sending texts. I've been on hold with Verizon Wireless for almost 17 minutes now, listening to their choppy outgoing ad/message. Very aggravating.

0 Likes
IndianaSlone

Yep same issue here.  I'm located in northern Indiana.  What about you guys? Dunno if it's a regional thing or more widespread.

0 Likes
Meredith_pass

It seems everyone is having issues with texting and verizon wireless thought it was just my phone. from Kentucky

0 Likes
neil0215

also from kentucky. phone shows that the message has been sent, but they're not being received. on hold with customer service for 25 minutes now

0 Likes
mmattie193

Same's happening to me! I'm in CT

0 Likes
neil0215

Texts just started flowing into my phone now. around the louisville ky area. seems to be working fine now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pvandusen,

I use my text way to much for it not to be working. Are you still having issues with sending text messages? What kind of device do you have? Please keep us posted if you are still having the issues.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nanabarr,

Sorry that you are having such an issue with the text messages. Are you still having the problems in your area? If so, what zip code are you in? What kind of device do you have? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meredith.pass

We want you to be able to text again! What type of device do you have? Are you having issues sending and receiving text? We look forward to coming to a resolution for your texting issues.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes