The emails that I have read and deleted keep reloading to my mailbox as unread. Server is Comcast. How can I delete them and keep them deleted?
Kersh

Emails that I have read and deleted from my I Phone 6 keep coming back into my mailbox as unread.  How can I get them out of mailbox for good?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The emails that I have read and deleted keep reloading to my mailbox as unread.  Server is Comcast.  How can I delete them and keep them deleted?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kersh we'll solve this mystery! Are you using the standard mail app or the Comcast app? Are you deleting the emails from the device or the computer?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: The emails that I have read and deleted keep reloading to my mailbox as unread. Server is Comcast. How can I delete them and keep them deleted?
Kersh

I am using the standard mail app. Deleting emails from my device and the computer. They aren’t coming back on computer email.

Thanks,

Kersh

0 Likes
Re: The emails that I have read and deleted keep reloading to my mailbox as unread. Server is Comcast. How can I delete them and keep them deleted?
Kersh

I am using standard email app.

Thanks,

Kersh

0 Likes
Re: The emails that I have read and deleted keep reloading to my mailbox as unread.  Server is Comcast.  How can I delete them and keep them deleted?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kersh

Thanks for those details! I just want to make sure I have this straight. You delete emails on the computer and/or the phone, but they keep re-appearing your phone phone's inbox? If you use the Comcast email client instead of the pre-installed Mail app, does this continue?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
labrat1

Having the same issue , but using hotmail……any advice???

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I feel like when I set up my hotmail that I had to get on the computer and log in and go into some settings to make sure they sync up, perhaps even allow my phone.

0 Likes