Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

SHAAUD14, Did you order online or over the phone?

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
SHAAUD14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Online. Would that make a difference?

tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm just trying to make sense of this whole process. I ordered 4 iPhone 7s over the phone and plan to trade-in our 4 old iPhones. I haven't received any trade-in boxes yet. One of the Support Reps mentioned the trade-in process is different for orders placed over the phone vs online. They said if an order is placed online the trade-in box is sent right away. If the order is made over the phone the boxes aren't sent out until the new phones arrive. I don't know if I buy that. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm afraid I won't get the full $650 trade-in credit now since the promotion has ended.

0 Likes
Jtejedor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told by a phone rep purchase date is what qualifies you for the promo so as long as your order came in before the promo ended your good. He said once I received the phone I could do the tradein then on the website. So that is what I was told and if I don't get my credit you can bet I will call and complain. I ordered late on 09/10 rose gold and matte black both at 128gb. I have not gotten any updates at all and not seen a charge on my card. I am annoyed since I have seen people get phones at Best Buy with Verizon much sooner who ordered after me. Also apple store upgrade people seem to be getting priority as well. I didn't order from Best Buy since I was afraid I wouldnt get the 650 promo (I couldn't get a clear answer from this from Verizon or Best Buy so thought best not to chance it). My scheduled delivery date is 10/12 but at this rate I am kind of doubting it unfortunately.

ACEWV81
Enthusiast - Level 1

For those who switched from the 128 to the 256gb, do you keep the promotional deal and is it as easy as just contacting them and telling them?

jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

I originally ordered on 9/21  jb 7 plus 128  ship date 11/30 I hate waiting so I cancelled that and ordered the 7 plus in silver 256 ship date 10/16  Smiley Happy it just pissed me off to have to wait 2 months  I really don't care if it was black or silver

0 Likes
jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

that's what I did

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just changed one of my other order from MB 128gb to 256gb earlier today and got my cc charged within 2 hours of the order placed. I didn't use the promotional trade in, but I did have a promotional credit on my account that I couldn't apply to my other order. I'll just have to (im)patiently wait for that phone.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered early on 9/12 - 7+ Matte Black 128GB. I still got nothing.

0 Likes
weir075

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7+ 128GB Jet Black

Date Ordered: 9/9/16

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 11/16/16

Optional: Why is my ship date so much laters that others who have ordered, even those who have ordered after me?

0 Likes