Totally impressed with this device
scottjb411
I have to admit, initially I was disappointed that there wasn't an iPhone 5 released. I've been an apple devotee for some time, and am rarely if at all disappointed in the products they introduce. I had gone as far as to purchase a droid device for the flexibility of options in the operating system. But I couldn't help giving the 4s a try. My issue with the 4 was battery drain. The 4s has far surpassed the previous battery ( for me at least). As for the other updates that came with ios5, all awesome. Siri can be a bit of a smart a**, but I even find that aspect to be innovative. Over all, don't be deterred from purchasing this device because of occasional negative thread post. I typically purchase my devices at near retail cost ( because I'm to impatient to wait for my renewal) and this is the few devices that I do not regret doing this for.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Totally impressed with this device
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

You sound exactly like me!!!  I love my 4S and don't miss my Droid Charge in the least.  The only thing I had going for me was the guaranteed buy back program at Best Buy.  I took the Charge back and got $350 for it.  I sold my accessories on eBay and called 'er a day.

0 Likes