Touch screen issues
Tlcbpl

My son's IPhone 6 touch screen is no longer working properly it takes forever for it to do anything on his phone. He hasn't broken it or anything does anyone know how 2 fix or if our Asurion Insurance will cover it with out a deductible

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Touch screen issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ticbpl, I apologize that your son is having issues with the touch screen on his device and let's look into getting this issue resolved. When did this issue start? Is there any water damage on the device?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tlcbpl

No there is no water damage or physical damage

On Mar 29, 2016 8:13 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If Ausurion replaces if you will have to pay a deductible. Is it less than a year old? If so the manufacturers warranty would cover it and it would be replaced for free assuming there is nothing wrong with it that would void the warranty. You would just need to either go to your local Apple Store or contact them via phone or initiate online for warranty service. If it's more than a year old you will have to go through Asurion. Have you tried to the usual? Resetting the device. Restoring it to factory to see if that helps?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tlcbpl I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check you inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. This will take us private to protect your information.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes