Trade In Issue Part 2
rlp077

I guess I should have learned my lesson. I traded in 3 phones back in May and only received credit for one. Now I've just added a line to my account and traded in a iPhone 11. The deal for this trade offer was $1,000. I returned the trade and it was delivered and signed for on October 20. What have I heard from Verizon??? Crickets. I have received no email confirming the deliver or trade and can't find anything on my account referencing the trade. In reading the community boards this is so common with Verizon. How in the world do they keep getting away with this. I've even had private conversations with customer service reps and never hear anything back from them. If anyone has any advice please let me know.  

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue Part 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for this experience with your trade-in, rip077. Our goal is for you to get the appropriate promotions and offers. It's important that we continue to work on a Private Note since we need information about your trade-in. We sent you another Private Note so we can continue working on this together. -Gerson

0 Likes
MichaelNy3

I have the same issue. I traded in 8 phones and I am missing phone credits. As per UPS tracking all phones has been received. Three calls to customer service and still not corrected. I transfered in June and this is still not fixed. Help Help Help

Michael

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MichaelNy3, that is not the type of experience that we want you to have. A resolution for the trade-in issue should have been provided the first time around. We are here to work toward a resolution. Please check your Private Messages, so we can proceed to assist. 

-David

0 Likes
kaykwon

I have the same issue. I trade 3 phones in Apr but still no credit. I called more than 5 times then the customer center answered that I will get credit next bill but still nothing.

0 Likes
BONES27371

I am having same issue also. I traded in 2  Iphone xr's with a $800 promo for the Iphone 14pro after multiple calls they have given me credit for one of the phones but for some reason they cant seem to understand i sent two phones. I seen where contacting the FCC or BBB might help or i thought of at least contacting my local news station after seeing there is a major issue with trade in's . They always say they have fixed issue but its like they dont hear what your saying. Just spent a hour texting with them for them to tell me i am getting my $800 credit now that it's there/ hello it was there before i called there were two phone 800*2 doesn't = 800 ????????????????????????

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out this evening & letting us know about your trade-in concern. As a consumer myself, I get the importance of receiving the deal that you signed up for.

I would be happy to help look this over & assist. We will be sending you a Private Note in a moment or two to continue with account support.

-Gina

0 Likes