Hazel_Eyes_4_U
Contributor - Level 2

No problem.

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kmarine,

This absolutley is concerning. We most definitely are here to help you get back your trade in amount as promised. Unfortunately, we don't have access to that info. So I will have to re-direct you again to the trade in team. Maybe ask them to mail you a physical gift card this time. Here is a link that provides contact info for them: http://vz.to/WIxRQ2.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

Call the corporate office [removed]

If you cannot get anyone's attention, type "legal action" into search in verizon.com box

Go to "Arbitration and Mediation" FAQ.

See if this is the route you need to take to get your issues resolved if you cannot get anyone to help otherwise.

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

ExtremelyFrustrated

I have been working on getting my e-gift card from the Verizon iPhone 6 Trade-in program for 6 1/2 months now and counting.  I have spoken to numerous people and have been told by ALL that they are taking copious notes and escalating my case only to find out when I call back that no notes or history is ever entered and I have to start my story all over again!!!!  When I finish I am read the same standard line again (which I am fondly referring to as standard reply #17 in the training manual) - When I ask for a case number or reference number, I am told they are not assigned case numbers - REALLY??????  When I ask for a person to talk to in the "Escalation Department" I am told there are no contact names available to them?????  So the last time I asked "do you even know if there are real people sitting in the escalation department????"; the SUPERVISOR I was talking to did not like that question and chose not to answer but instead read standard reply #17 AGAIN for the 15th time during our 45 minute conversation!!!!!  This has been a terrible experience and I will NEVER take part in any Verizon program again and will be looking for the quickest exit from my family policy and take my 7 devices to another carrier as soon as possible!!!!

Does anyone have advice or a trick to get the money we were promised?

0 Likes
logocat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I've contacted Verizon several times inquiring about my gift card, I was told on March 29th, I would receive it in 7-10 days. After I followed up from the March 29th email letting them know I didn't receive the email gift card yet, the newest response today was 1-2 weeks.

It's been six months since I've received my confirmation of the trade-in, which in the email states 4-6 weeks. I'm really confused how an email gift card can take so long. It's an email!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We don't want you to feel tricked! I know it can be frustrating having to deal with this for so long! I appreciate your patience and your loyalty. We would miss you if you left. I am happy to look into your account with a fresh pair of eyes. I have sent you a direct message so I can look into your account.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
logocat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not sure if your email was meant for me or someone else in the thread,

as I never wrote, "tricked" or that I would leave. Perhaps it's a canned

response to all the complaints over the iPhone 6 trade-in issues.

I am annoyed on how long it has been taking to get an email gift card,

and I am frustrated that I keep being told different times on when I would

receive it.

Anyway, I will send a screen shot of what I see on the trade-in status page

once I receive further instructions from you.

Thank you,

Lori

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

VZW Rep was replying toExtremelyFrustrated

0 Likes
AAAMRTNZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just read my experience with Verizon over the last 6 months..exactly! Its ridiculous how they refuse to get this fixed or quite simply take ownership of the scam they are running. How is everyone's promos and gift cards not being received?!

0 Likes
Miamidolphinfan1959
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would suggest going directly to a corporate verizon store and they should be able to issue your gift card at the store.