Trade In lies
DrewB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know how I can dispute a claim with Verizon. I traded a perfect condition note 10 that turns on and had no cracks. The phone was flawless. Now I received a statement from Verizon saying that I owe the full amount for my iPhone. Because Verizon is claiming it doesn’t turn on. This is a blatant lie and can’t afford this phone otherwise. Please help me resolve my issue. I will be switching from Verizon here shortly 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade In lies
DrewB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

In addition to the initial post. Verizon is claiming I don’t qualify for the full 800 because the promotion didn’t apply to my service plan, which it specifically did. This is all a mess and the only option according to them is to return my current phone for a note 10 that either vzw broke or UPS did. I have no way of proving either, so it’s S.O.L for me huh!!!

0 Likes
Re: Trade In lies
DrewB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

In addition to the initial post. Verizon is claiming I don’t qualify for the full 800 because the promotion didn’t apply to my service plan, which it specifically did. This is all a mess and the only option according to them is to return my current phone for a note 10 that either vzw broke or UPS did. I have no way of proving either, so it’s S.O.L for me huh!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes