Re: Trade in Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gus2015, we are disheartened to learn about your recent trade-in experience as this is never the end result that we want our customers to have. Once the device is sent to us we have no way to control how the device is received, which is why once it is inspected our appraisal team they will make the call on the final value. This is why we set the expectations that the appraisal is estimated as the device must be returned in working condition including not having any cracks. Regrettably, if the photos provided show it has cracks we wouldn't have a way to override this as this is final and valid. We will be happy to review your alternative options to see what else we can do, but we want to ensure we are being fully transparent that the full trade-in value would not be given due to this reason, but would like to see some other solutions that we may have. We have sent a Private Note to continue our conversation to review your options. 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
amodak
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the situation..no one is willing to help...messed up me for $900

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we here to aid in any way that we can. Please feel free to send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
CD0525
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue I have been dealing with and Verizon's response is idiotic. First they told me they are going to give me monthly credit, then when the monthly credit does not show up on my statement, Verizon said they were going to give me lump sum, when the lump sum still does not show up, they have no solution. So Verizon just fraudulently got a free Iphone 8 from me. I am more than angry about this.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes