Trade in Status NOT Updated
Parathath1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I traded four of my old devices , Iphone 13 Pro( 2 nos), iphone 13 (1 no.) and iphone SE 2022 through the iphone 14 Pro on us offer of verizon on 03/08/2023. I received my new devices and got them activated.

My  all four old devices were returned to Verizon Return Processing center, Fort worth through UPS in  the Box  and  the return label provided as per the instruction. While tracking UPS says that this is delivered and received by an employee at the processing center.

Even after a week, the status is not updated and does not show any evidence of that they received it. Also I received an email yesterday informing that my trade in devices are not yet received.

This trade in is worth $ 4,000 and I am worried about the status still is not updated. Unfortunately, there is no contact number provided for the return processing center.

Expecting a reply from some one responsible in Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Status NOT Updated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting what was promised. Please feel free to reach out at anytime.

*Becky

0 Likes
Parathath1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Becky,

Is there a link / number to reach you out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We'd be glad to continue to assist. Please meet us in a Private Note for further support.

*Anna

0 Likes