Trade in issues
nakuldesai

I have moved from a different network to verizon recently as they were providing good deals on trade ins. There were multiple numbers that I brought in verizon network, all of them were trading in their old devices and purchasing the new one. One account holder is facing issues with all the steps that are present in purchasing and trade in. When that account holder made the purchase order for the 1st time,  it got damaged in the transit and was cancelled after a month, then we made 2nd purchase order for the person, verizon cancelled it without any notice. After getting frustrated and trying to get the promotion deal along with new phone for that person we attempted 3rd time purchase order, this time I did it on call and order went through and we received the device within a week. While making the purchase I made sure that we get same promotion deal for trade in that we received while making 1st order, this was agreed by agent on call and she told me we will get same $1000 as trade in credit of iphone 12 pro max.  I made a return package which was shipped within 30 days. I am sure it was delivered because I have tracking info. It has been almost 2 months since we receive new device and almost 1 month since trade in device was delivered but we haven't seen any updates on verizon account (Website). There is no trade in status link, also they are not applying  any trade in credits in bill. There is no proof of trade in whatsoever!  We need our credits to start. Talked with bunch of call reps who are simply unable to assist me on this and wasting my time. My account should have everything on notes. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note, so we can get to work right away.*Jeremy

0 Likes
nakuldesai

private note to whom? Customer support?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We sent a Private Note to your inbox.

-David

0 Likes