Trade in not given
hippimom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to resolve my trade in issue for over a month now, and NO ONE is helping me.  I upgraded 2 lines, traded in 2 iphone 8's, and they only gave 1 line the monthly promo credit and then just an $85 account credit for the other.  I have spent multiple HOURS on the phone with agents who have no clue, and an email chat with another who just refused to correct things.  I am also ready to contact my state attorney general, and file a complaint with the BBB at this point.  I requested a call from ANYONE who has the authority and knowledge to fix this once and for all.  By the other posts I see I am not the only one that was taken by this.  I have been with Verizon for decades and can say this is the WORST service, or lack there of, I have ever received.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in not given
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting your trade in credits, as consumers ourselves, we would want to get the full value of our traded in device too.  We are happy to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss.     *Lisa

0 Likes
hippimom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I sent a message and still no reply, no proper credit given on account, no resolution.

I also requested a phone call but never received one.  I have a chat thread in my account with all the details, and they "assured" me it would be taken care of but nothing yet.

Please let me know.

Michele

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out. We can always assist here on this platform, hippimom. You can always request a phone call through our Contact Us page https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

I'm going to send you a new Private Note for further review of all the details for the trade-in on the one device that is in question. Please reply to that message.

-Kevin

0 Likes
hippimom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I tried to respond to your private message but could not, there was no option given to do so.

Please let me know if you received my last message.

I am so very frustrated with this entire situation.

Michele 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry to see that you are having issues. We will send another Private Note. Please meet us there.  ~Gina

0 Likes